Welcome to the Erhu beginner course.
The course is divided into 9 modules.
Here is an overview of the Erhu Beginner course:
- Module 1 - Parts of the erhu / Before you start / Basics of bowing
- Module 2 - How to read numeric scores / Left hand position
- Module 3 - Intervallic relationships between notes / 2nd and 3rd finger
- Module 4 - Slurs
- Module 5 - 4th finger
- Module 6 - Crossing strings
- Module 7 - Playing Staccato
- Module 8 - Changing left hand positions
- Module 9 - Final Song
Module 1 is free. Please sign up to access module 2 to 9.